Published on January 21st, 2014 | by Seán Ward0
Goodwood Breakfast Club 2014 Dates Announced
The dates are out for the 2014 season of the Goodwood Breakfast Club, with the first meet scheduled for May 4th 2014.
The ninth season of the breakfast club sees some familiar themes with a few new ones too.
Below are the dates and themes – hopefully we’ll see some of you there:
- 4th May 2014 – Supercar Sunday, featuring Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLaren’s, Porsches, Bugattis, and perhaps even a new McLaren P1 or Porsche 918.
- 1st June 2014 – Soft Top Sunday, with convertibles of all types, ranging from McLaren 12C Spiders to MG Midgets.
- 3rd August 2014 – Thoroughbred Sunday, hosting pre 1966 vehicles “with a certain pedigree”.
- 5th October – Hot Hatch Sunday, with hundreds of hot hatches from various decades, including old Pegeout 205 GTIs and new Ford Focus STs.
- 2nd November – Vee-Power Sunday, featuring everything from V6 Alfas to V12 Lamborghinis.
Click to see images from the last Goodwood Breakfast Club of 2013, Simply Italian.